Client Support Specialist
We want an individual who will take our customer service levels to new levels in order to support our business strategy of becoming a globally recognized brand. You will operate in a flat structure with a fast moving business and the rewards for those joining the business early will be significant both from a career and financial perspective.
Outline of the Search
- We are currently looking to identify a Client Support Specialist who will cover the Asia Pacific Region to support our ever expanding global business.
- You will report into the Global Head of Client Services who is based in Moscow where our R&D team operate.
- Angelina works very closely with our Tec Team to ensure that we can react quickly to any problems that our clients encounter that are caused by Tec problems.
- In addition to this you will also work closely with our Business Development and Marketing teams which are based in Singapore and Community Managers who operate on the ground throughout APAC.
- You can be based remotely from any location, however you should be able to relocate as we are looking to build a support hub in APAC, this is likely to be in the Philippines or Malaysia.
- The successful candidate will join a dynamic fast moving team which is likely to expand due to significant business expansion plans.
- You will be responsible for understanding the Cryptocurrency market and its technical specifics in order to provide our clients with dedicated support across APAC.
- You will provide our clients with market leading support by delivering clear and accurate information to resolve any problems they may have in the quickest possible time.
- By developing a strong understanding of our clients requirements and delivering a professional service you will become a key member of the team ensuring that we continue to grown our revenues through existing and new clients.
- You will regularly monitor client behaviour and market trends in order to ensure that we are always ahead of the market.
- You will work with teams across the group to ensure that we have a 7 consultative approach thereby building strong relationships with our clients.
- You will be very organised, diligent and have excellent time management skills. You will be very customer service orientated, professional, resourceful and have excellent problems solving skills.
- A good knowledge of Fintech or Cryptocurrency Sectors is important but not essential.
- Proven ability to tactfully handle customer inquiries and negotiations.
- He/she should be self motivated and able to operate with autonomy and ensure highest standards of customer services are maintained at all times. Previous remote experience not essential but an advantage.
- At least 1 year's experience in account management, customer support, sales or business development, ideally but not limited to Financial Services, E-commerce, Blockchain, FinTech or Crypto Sectors.
- Excellent English writing and speaking is an absolute must as is Mandarin.
- Additional language skills including Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese are a distinct advantage.
For Further Information please contact:
Global Business Partner, Cryptology
Mobile: +447 824 453 049
Skype: Gavin Maude