Global Head of Quantitative Strategy
- We are currently looking to identify a senior individual to join the Management Team to develop and execute our Global Quantitative Strategy from our office in Singapore.
- Due to our global reach, there may be some flexibility where this role can be based, however our preference is to have this person based in Singapore or Hong Kong.
- Candidates must have a strong track record in operating in the Crypto Sector across APAC, additional experience across the Americas and Europe will be a distinct advantage.
- In addition to being strong technically you need to be able to operate with autonomy working alongside our main APAC Hub in Singapore and other teams in APAC, Europe and the Americas.
- Working closely with the CEO/ COO/ CTO you will need to connect with key members of our BD/ Marketing/ Product/ Technology and Trading teams to build and execute your strategy.
- Candidates need to have a deep knowledge of the Cryptocurrency market, they need to be market leaders and be able to demonstrate a successful track record in driving their current organizations to become market leaders.
- In addition to possessing strong quantitative skills you will need to posses excellent leadership and people skills in order to build and manage a small but very technical team
- This is a really exciting time to join Cryptology, we have gained some strong momentum in the market, there is an opportunity to be part of building something unique which will become a global brand in this sector and the rewards for those that get in early can be significant
- Having built a strong R&D Team in Moscow and Operations team in Cyprus in 2017, we have recently hired a number of key Marketing and Business Development individuals who you will work closely with to execute or quantitative strategy
- We want an individual who will develop our Quantitative Strategy from scratch in order to support our overall business strategy and ensure that we are able to become a global leader across the Cryptology Exchange Sector.