Cryptology is seeking an experienced QA lead to join IT Department in Moscow office. The work includes full cycle of Quality Assurance for web-site Cryptology and 2 mobile applications (Android and IOS).
- We are looking for a Lead QA who will be responsible for the quality of the product as a whole, as well as to organize the correct and effective processes to ensure this quality. Starting from manual testing with prepared test cases and user-friendly reports, ending with automation, release management and setting all this flow for the QA team.
- Monitor all QA processes to ensure they are run well and are completed on time.
- Manage test team during test cycles execution.
- Assign tasks to QA engineers.
- Provide detailed status-reports on test cycles and schedules.
- Functional, integration, performance and regression testing.
- Proactive work in distributed agile environment.
- 3+ years of experience as a QA Lead.
- Experience testing desktop and/or Web applications and Mobile Apps.
- Good understanding software development process, everyday duties will include cooperation with development / DevOps teams.
- Business development focus to align the technology vision with the overall business strategy.
- Good English written and verbal communication skills.
For further information please email at firstname.lastname@example.org