Our focus on this search is to hire a very talented recruiter who will be able to help us hire the future technology talent as we believe in empowering individuals to really develop and grow in a role.
- Work with line managers (HR and the business) to create and execute the recruitment strategy. Accountable for attracting, screening and closing potential employees for Cryptology in Moscow and the wider group.
- Concentration is primarily on identifying technology and product candidates for role’s in our R&D Team in Moscow.
- Work with line managers to define candidate qualifications, identify sources and execute the recruitment plan.
- Identify suitable candidates in the market through search and selection methodologies and then conduct detailed technical and personal screening interviews, manage interview processes, close and onboard candidates.
- Obtain references in accordance with established organisational procedures.
- Prepares routine documentation appropriate to the recruitment process and engagement of new employees.
- Provide feedback and continually work on ensuring that our recruitment processes are market leading and we are able to attract the best candidates in the market.
- Degree and or qualifications in Human Resources, Psychology, Training, Organizational Design, Business and Accounting, Law i.e. HR related subjects is important but not essential.
- Fluent Russian and English.
- You must have at least 3 years of operating either in an IT company or start-up or in a dynamic recruitment company covering technology recruitment across FinTech sectors.
- Experience of Technology recruitment including programmers, system administrators, project managers etc in Russia is essential, additional experience across APAC, Europe and the Americas will be a distinct advantage.
- Candidates need to have a deep knowledge of how you identify, screen and then close the best technology candidates in the market from Analyst to Director level.
- Managing Director level hiring will be done in conjunction with the Head of HR and our internal search partner.
- Excellent communicator, the ability to deliver in a start-up environment, think outside the box, be prepared to create new processes from and advise the business on how they can improve their hiring strategies.
- Attention to detail, organized, commercially aware and proven ability of working in a “strong team” environment.
- Strong leadership and management skills, willingness to assist and liaise with different cultures and behaviours across the globe.
- You must be results orientated, possess a positive attitude and be able to operate in an environment where multitasking is essential.
For further queries, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.